Saturday, May 19, 2012

Procrastination

I am guilty of it. Funny thing is, when I'm procrastinating on one thing, I get lots of others done. For instance, this week I have:
- Declared my minor in History
- Gotten my classes for next quarter sorted
- Called the doctor
- Emailed my boss from last summer to see about jobs
- Various other administrative stuff
- Cleaned and packed my dishes from the house kitchen
- Cleaned my room
- Arranged a date to take my learner's permit test (again)
- Gone to fencing practice
- Admired the fact the bug bite on my knee swelled up to the size of a golf ball. Or maybe a ping pong ball, but you get the point. Procrastination.

Yeah. That list includes no homework. Oops. I have a midterm and a presentation (ohgod, gonna die...)  next week, and a hunk of (uncooperative) novel due, and this blog (erm), and I should probably start worrying about finals and moving out (AAAUUUUGH)... The problem with this method is that the important stuff still doesn't get done. I'm going to go have a temper tantrum in the corner, okay?

Enough of the complaining. Here, have a video of someone rapping about tea. It's about tea, so it almost redeems the entire genre of rap music.

Almost.

2 comments: