Monday, June 4, 2012

It's almost time for FINALS!

And so I may not be posting as regularly as I'd like. I'm a bit ahead of things now but my schedule's already rather hellish. Eeugh.

I had a rotten weekend. I wasn't able to sleep Friday night because of someone banging on my wall, my stomach decided it didn't like me (again--this happens with great frequency) and then Saturday night a bunch of the more idiotic first-years decided to smoke pot in my bathroom. Suffice it to say that I did not enjoy it and wound up going home, where, out of sheer exhaustion, I slammed my finger in a door.

Left index, if anyone is interested, and it's usable.

And then I found out I was getting to do finals instead of a writers' conference, because someone decided to hold it at a hotel which was booked for the week that the conference was usually held. Though I'm not sure I could have gone anyway; I am not, after all, made of money. (It always struck me as a little off that it was held at a ritzy hotel. There is a university with cheap housing and food and lots of conference space available even closer to the airport...)

So yes, I'm grumpy. Oh well. Time to go and study for finals. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment